Saturday, August 27, 2016

Five for Friday

Okay, so it's actually Saturday morning. I'm late! Yesterday was the last Friday of summer vacation for me. Many of you have already gone back to school, and seeing all of the fun things going on in your classrooms has really made me excited to go back too! So, thanks for that! I'm linking up with Kacey at Doodlebugs Teaching for Five for Friday (my favorite linky).



 
  
I've been to my classroom a few times. We have NEW desks and chairs. It's been a long time since we got new furniture!



We've had a new addition to our household. Meet Sparrow! We now are a three-cat family. There's been a little bit of hissing, but the cats seem to be adjusting to each other. Perhaps soon Sparrow will join Herbie and Sunshine for one of their lounging sessions. 

 


 
 
We had our last beach day of the summer. Gabrielle has discovered the joy of reading on the beach! Most of the kids' time was spent in the water, though.

 
I finally finished a summer-long project last week! I now have three full sets of Emergency Substitute Plans for 4th Grade in my store. (They're sold in a bundle for 25% off as well.) Creating these took forever, because I wrote all of the articles and the story problems. I wanted the story problems to have some kind of theme, so I ended up doing research before I wrote them. I'm thrilled to be finished, and I'm proud of the final products. Each set has detailed lesson plans for math, spelling, writing, and reading. All related materials are included (except for dice). You can grab the plans by clicking here. I also sell sets of plans for first grade, second grade, and third grade


I created new daily schedule cards, and Gabrielle was very excited about helping me laminate them.

I'm off to enjoy the rest of my last two days of summer vacation! Next Friday, I'll actually have classroom happenings to share. 

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment