Thursday, July 14, 2016

Two Truths and a Lie Reveal

On Tuesday, I lied.  I shared two truths and a lie about myself as part of a weekly summer linky hosted by two bloggers:
Diana over at My Day in K and Jayme at Teach Talk InspireEach Tuesday, they'll have another fun topic to discuss.
 
If you missed my post, click here to read it. 

Without further ado... Here's the reveal. 

The lie was #2! I have only been out of the country one time, and it wasn't to Mexico. (I once visited the Canadian side of Niagara Falls.)

I really did teach special education for two years, and I really did fall in love with the regular classroom. Any desire to be a language arts consultant flew right out the window once I realized how much I love teaching all subjects to a room full of kids.

I really did have a billy goat that my dad purchased at an auction. His name wasn't very original. You guessed it. I named him Billy, and he really DID follow my grandmother when we she went for walks. In addition to Billy, we had rabbits and even a bull.  Our livestock-owning days were fairly short-lived but were fun while they lasted.     

I said I would pick one comment-leaver to win a free product from my store. I've decided instead to offer a free product to each of my comment-leavers: Caitlin, Susan, and Marissa

Susan, Marissa, and Caitlin -- Just comment with your email and the name of the product you would like. Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun post idea! I love that your goat's name was Billy, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love goats! I had a college friend who had goats and would dress them up!

    I have a cat named Billy, so I love the name!

    Deirdre
    Mrs. Garcia's Super Scholars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that goat story was real after all (I guess you couldn't make something like that up, especially the name, Billy; I think you should write a children's book about this). Any way, thank you for offering me a product from your store! I've chosen Leafy Literacy Activities - I love trees! Here's my email: skrevat@juno.com. Thanks, again. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete