Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Tell All Tuesday: Two Truths and a Lie

Lying isn't good. We all know that. But THIS week, telling a fictional little story could be fun. It's time for Tell All Tuesday: Two Truths and a Lie!  Diana over at My Day in K and Jayme at Teach Talk Inspire have revived their summer linky party! Head over to their blogs to see who else has linked up. Perhaps you'd like to link up, too!



Here are my 3 facts. Can you figure out which one is the lie? Leave me a note in the comments. I'll be back on Friday to let you know which story was completely made up!

1. Initially, I planned to be a special education teacher until I retired. My first teaching job was actually a special education position in a city working with 3rd through 5th graders. I loved it, but decided to try something else. I moved to my current rural school as a remedial reading teacher and decided to pursue certification as a language arts consultant. Since I needed regular ed classroom experience to get certified as a language arts consultant, I moved into a position as a grade 2-3 looping teacher. I loved the regular classroom so much that I've stayed there ever since. 

2. A few years back my husband and I went to a resort in Mexico to vacation for a week during the summer.  It was fantastic at the resort.  The view was amazing, the room was posh and comfortable, and the pool was incredible!  It was everything I had hoped for, but then I got sick. Horribly sick! It was NOT pleasant after that.

3.   When I was a kid, my dad bought a billy goat at a livestock auction. We drove home with its head in my lap and its hind end in my mother's lap. My mother was less than pleased.  My father built a wooden house and pen for my new pet in the backyard. It was very friendly and would follow my grandmother down the road when she took walks.

Okay, then... Which one is the lie? Let me know what you think in the comments. 

On Thursday, I'll be revealing the lie and randomly choosing the name of one comment-leaver to win a free product from my store. So, let me know what you'd like in your comments as well!  I'll announce the winner on Friday.

Thanks for stopping by! 

6 comments:

  1. So much detail to your stories! That makes this hard! I think #1 is your lie! I can't wait to see your answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I love the billy goat story, but I think that one is the made-up story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the second one is the lie. At least I hope it is, I would hate to get sick on vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining us! I think that #2 is your lie. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct! My lie was #2. I've never been to Mexico! I'm a homebody!

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for linking up with us. I was going to say number two is the lie. I hope you join us again for another Tell all Tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete