Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Tell All Tuesday: Summertime Recharge!

Teachers recharge during the summer. Jayme at Teach Talk Inspire and Diana at My Day in K are hosting another tell-all Tuesday this week about that very thing! How do you recharge in the summer?
My family loves to hang out together, and my home is my favorite place to be. The best thing about summer is there's so much TIME. 

My husband and I stay up late and watch TV after the kids go to bed, and I can sleep in the next day! Lately, we've been watching Rizzoli and Isles on Hulu.

The kids and I get to take day trips to the beach, the pet store, and the library. 
 
 
 
My cats hang out in my lap while I read and read and read. 

 

Now, believe it or not, one of my favorite things to do in the summer is work in my classroom! It's fun, because I don't feel rushed. My kids have been coming with me for years! Gabrielle's first visit was spent in a pack and play! I don't have photos of that! I was too busy trying to do as much as possible before she got cranky. That was the year my husband came and put up my bulletin board for me!


 


How about you? How do you recharge during the summer?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having a fun and relaxing summer!!!!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beach do you go to? My sister (who lives in CT) goes to Westerly, RI. Your cats have A LOT of personality!

    ReplyDelete