Monday, July 18, 2016

FREEBIE to Celebrate My 2-Year Blogiversary!

It all started two years ago with this blog post. To celebrate the fact that I'm still greatly enjoying my blogging experience after two years, I've created a FREEBIE to share! Just click here to download it. 



I put my son and daughter to work testing some of the materials for me. My children often serve as guinea pigs! 





(More about their past experiences as guinea pigs here and here!)

Thanks for celebrating my 2-year blogiversary with me! 

To grab last year's blogiversary FREEBIE, click here



If you like the freebie, you can find similar items in my TPT store. Here's a peek at some of my other Math and Literacy Activities products.


Apple Season Math and Literacy
Fire Safety Math and Literacy
Thanksgiving Math and Literacy
Christmas Math and Literacy
Valentine's Day Math and Literacy
St. Patrick's Day Math and Literacy

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your 2 year anniversary!! I downloaded the freebie (and last years) and it looks amazing! I can't wait to use it with my class this year! Thank you!
    Crystal
    Crystal Clear Teaching

    ReplyDelete