Friday, July 22, 2016

Five for Friday

This week was the perfect balance of hanging out at home and spending time with friends! I'm sharing what we've been up to by linking up with Kacey at Doodlebugs Teaching for Five for Friday.

 
I sang I'll Fly Away at the farmers' market. I probably embarrassed my children. A man was there playing his guitar and singing with his grandchildren, so I joined in! I surprised myself by remembering all the words. This video is how I wish I had sounded.


 
The kids and I relaxed and watched Dolphin Tale 2. We had kettle corn, which we purchased at the farmers' market. The cats just relax all the time. 

On Monday, Crystal from Crystal Clear Teaching and I met at the beach! Our kids had fun, and we had time to chat. 
 

My friend and I took the kids bowling on Thursday. My high score was 64. Sad. Very sad.  My husband encouragingly pointed out that more than half of my attempts were NOT gutter balls. 

Back to school shopping has begun! I ordered nametags and desk tags from Amazon. The index cards are for my Super Improvers wall. The liquid chalk is just FUN. 

I celebrated the 2-year anniversary of my blogging habit on July 19th. If you missed the FREEBIE I created to celebrate, click HERE to grab it.  

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. I am a horrible bowler! It was super fun hanging out with you! :)
    Crystal
    Crystal Clear Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am awful at bowling, too! So much for high school gym lessons :) Love those liquid chalk colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're having a wonderful, balanced summer! :) Way to go!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog - I'm so glad you did, because I came over to check yours out. I just picked up the two blogiversary freebies you've posted this year and last. They are TERRIFIC!! Thank you so much for sharing them - I already have plans for a few of the activities! Now I'm off to see what else you have in your TpT store!

    :) Amanda
    http://secondgradesuccess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you found the freebies useful! I had a lot of fun creating them. Thanks for visiting!
      Jan

      Delete
  4. Looks like you're having a wonderful, balanced summer! :) Way to go!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog - I'm so glad you did, because I came over to check yours out. I just picked up the two blogiversary freebies you've posted this year and last. They are TERRIFIC!! Thank you so much for sharing them - I already have plans for a few of the activities! Now I'm off to see what else you have in your TpT store!

    :) Amanda
    http://secondgradesuccess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete