Monday, May 2, 2016

Getting Ready for Next Year and a SALE

Teachers always start thinking about next year before the current year is over. The end of the current school year makes us reflect on what we want to improve and change.

Have you started to get ready for next year? Do you want to? If your Teachers Pay Teachers wishlist is as full as mine, I have good news!

Teachers Pay Teachers is holding a sale tomorrow and Wednesday, May 3rd and May 4th! 

My entire store will be 20% off, including already discounted bundles. TPT will give an additional 10% off when you use this code: CELEBRATE!




One way I'll prep for next year is to get my Sub Tub ready to go. To grab the free label click hereTo get a closer look at what I include in my Sub Tub, click here.


In my store, I have bundles of emergency sub plans for grades one, two, and three.  Each set includes detailed, sub-friendly lesson plans and all materials for reading, spelling, writing, and math.  

Sets can be purchased individually, but you save 25% by purchasing the bundle. Those already discounted bundles will be an additional 20% during the sale! Click on the product descriptions to find the bundles in my store.


 



I plan to do move many, many items from my wishlist to my cart during the sale. Happy shopping! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment