Sunday, May 1, 2016

Currently with Farley for the Last Time!

Farley from Oh' Boy, It's Farley has announced that she is retiring her Currently link up.  Farley has so much spunk and so much personality, and I'm happy to be linking up for the final Currently.

My students start a week full of state testing tomorrow. I'm feeling jittery, since it's been a whole year since I proctored this particular test. Once I get the first day under my belt, I'll feel better!  The students and I will be oh-so-happy when we're finished. 

My students have matured so much this year! It's been a bit of a challenging year, and I LOVE how they've grown individually and as a class. I've warned them that from now until the last day on June 10th, I'm probably going to be very sappy and tell them how much I'll miss them a few times a day.

I have spring fever! Despite how much I love my students, I am REALLY ready for summer. I'm staying motivated because:

1.) I'm the adult! That's what adults do!
2.) I still have lots of things I really want to teach 
     before I run out of time! 

Pop over to Farley's blog to join in the final Currently link up! 

 
 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with all of the state testing. I know it isn't fun.
    -Lovely Nina Designs
    http://lovelyninadesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been spending a lot of time over the past few weeks watching my kids work independently and thinking, "they couldn't do that in September." They do come a long way in a year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With ya on the testing! We're done one round of state testing (PARCC) but we have still have NWEA and all the EOY benchmarks to go. Good luck!

    Sarah
    The Designer Teacher

    ReplyDelete