Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Teacher Tips Tuesday

It's Tuesday, and I had a fabulous day with my students. However, I'm POOPED. Fortunately, I'm not too tired to link up for a brand new weekly series: Teacher Tip Tuesday. Thanks to Erin at Mrs. Beattie's Classroom for hosting!


My quick tip is to use paint strips to assign student groups that will rotate.  I teach small groups in spelling, grammar, and during a half-hour intervention block. There are four or five days of centers/activities. Groups rotate through one center each day. I use mini-pocket charts from Target and paint strips! At the end of each day, I rotate the cards.


I have several sets of paint strip groupings. I just rotate them throughout the year. 

Head over to Mrs. Beattie's Classroom for more tips. You might even consider linking up yourself. 

 

1 comment: