Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

Happy belated Valentine's Day! I thought I'd share what I did for my husband and kids this year.



For my kids, I left gift bags on the table with toy minions, minion fruit snacks, and Extra gum.  Their cards read, "You're one in a MINION, and I think you're EXTRA special."

For my husband, I always leave small items around the house that are mushy and TOTALLY corny. (He bought us something more practical--a new memory-foam mattress.)

Here are some of the surprises I left in odd places!

In the refrigerator...

On the counter near his phone...

On the bathroom counter...

This was my daughter's Valentine's Day outfit. How do you like the yellow polka-dots layered with Valentine's Day pink?


To see past Valentine's Day surprises (for my family and my students), click here and here. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment