Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sunday Scoop


It's time for The Sunday Scoop! Head over to The Teaching Trio to join in.


I have a bag full of writing to grade. Once I start, I'll enjoy it. I love reading my students' writing. Getting started is the hard part!

Our school is having an evening read-in with a rainforest theme this Thursday night. I'm planning, prepping, and supervising the rainforest layers rooms! I need to get poster board and make some posters!

I've been crocheting a blanket. It is EXTREMELY simple and far from perfect, but I'm having fun.



Brooke at Countless Smart Cookies is having a HUGE giveaway starting this Thursday, March 3rd.  Be sure to check it out!

3 comments:

  1. I agree about grading. It's so hard to get started! Have a great week,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grading...uggg. I have just finished some major assessments for my SLO/PPG. The data all has to be entered into the computer. Fun stuff! Can't wait for your giveaway! Exciting!

    Renee at The Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like reading my students' writing, but I don't like grading it because there is no clear right/wrong. The read-in sounds fun though!

    Shine on in First Grade

    ReplyDelete