Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sunday Scoop

Today will wrap up a long weekend for me. We had our first snow day on Friday. We might get more snow this week, too. I'm hoping for NO MORE SNOW DAYS.  I'd love it if summer vacation started at the beginning of June. I'm linking up today with The Teaching Trio for their weekly linky: Sunday Scoop. 



Here's what my valentines look like this year. I purchased heart pencils to go along with them. I'll share more in a later post! 


If you'd like to see my past valentines for students and family, just click here and here.

I signed up for a valentine exchange at Pawsitively Teaching, so we should be getting valentines from all over the U.S. I want to display them with a U.S. map. I thought I had one, but it has gone missing! Below are the valentines we created for the exchange.



We'll have our class party on Thursday. Professional Development is on Friday. The topic? Science standards. I'm hoping to learn a lot.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Love the Valentine's!!! I am so jealous of a Snow Day!!! But hope you are finished with yours so summer can start on time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Valentines are adorable! I'm still trying to decide what to do for mine... Have a great week!

    Daisy Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of a map showing where your Valentines come from. I saw the idea once to do that for the settings of books you read, and really want to do that in my house!

    ReplyDelete