Tuesday, January 19, 2016

More Pictures of My Guinea Pigs and a SALE

First, if you were hoping to see pet guinea pigs I sincerely apologize. When I mentioned guinea pigs in my blog post title, I meant my children. 

My beloved personal guinea pigs/product testers, aka Seth and Gabrielle, have been testing out portions of my latest products.





As you can see, Seth gave my story problems a thumbs-up for interest level.




 



Every product in my Teachers Pay Teachers store, including already-discounted bundles, will be 20% off tomorrow and Thursday, January 21st and 22nd.  Use code START16 to get an additional 10% off from the wonderful folks at TPT. 


 

Just in case you were extremely disappointed about the missing guinea pig photos...

 Photograph by Z is for Zebra.

No comments:

Post a Comment