Saturday, January 2, 2016

Currently

Farley's Currently link-up is always a nice month-starter. Happy New Year, everyone. Head over to Farley's blog, Oh' Boy 4th Grade, to join in.

Our family life is pretty routine and pretty fabulous. There's lots of laughing, and we just love hanging out together. As I type this, my kids are telling each other jokes from the joke books they got for Christmas.
The everyday sounds of my home are my favorites.  

Vacation is almost over, but I'm determined to enjoy today and tomorrow. Fortunately, I did all of the work I brought home last Sunday. My husband suggested I take the day and get it done, and I'm SO glad I did.

I was looking at last January's Currently, and noticed that I said I needed my hair done then too! I always put it off. Always.

Last year, I also said that I might get a new kitty.  Well, we did. Herbie came to live with us in the spring.



 My one little word is abide for this year. Instead of trying to explain, I'll share the following... 


Thank you for visiting! Have a wonderful start to 2016.
 

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a cat person, but your kitties are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day in your house! Love the kitties - great pictures!

    Nichole
    The Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. You kitty is adorable. We have two dogs but I miss having a cat- they are so different from dogs.
    Enjoy the jokes. What a great thing to be listening to!

    Cheryl
    KinderIrick

    ReplyDelete