Monday, December 28, 2015

Leisurely Laminating and a Freebie

I'm loving Christmas break! This morning I showered, went to a doctor's appointment, visited the drive through for coffee, came back home, and put on flannel pajama bottoms and slippers. Why not? I've been hanging out with my family and reading the new books my husband bought me for Christmas. 

Here are some Christmas morning photos. 



Yesterday, I spent many hours tackling my teacher bag of work! The last thing I had to do to prep for next week was laminate some task cards. My husband helped me. It was nice to do some leisurely laminating instead of feeling all rushed on a week night.





These task cards are a forever freebie in my Teachers Pay Teachers store. Click here or on the image below to grab them.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Winter-Multiply-by-Multiples-of-Ten-Practice-FREEBIE-3NBTA3-1582520 
Enjoy the rest of your break! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment