Saturday, November 28, 2015

Five for Friday

Five for Friday? This will be more like Notes for November! It's been busy, busy, busy. It's been awhile since I linked up with Kacey at Doodlebugs Teaching for Five for Friday.




My husband laminated all of my Thanksgiving centers for me earlier this month. I got a lot of use out of them.  My students used rounding task cards, story problem cards, and contraction cards from my Thanksgiving Math and Literacy Activities.  

 


 During my content area block, I used this great product by Undercover Classroom. She creates a bag book with her students. Her pages also fit perfectly into notebooks, and that's what I used. These pictures don't really do the product justice, so you might want to check it out in her store. 

My birthday was November 21st, and my husband spoiled me as usual.  When I came home the night before my birthday, he had lit up the entire front of the house with red and green laser lights.  I tried to take a photo to share with you, but it was too blurry!





Gabrielle's birthday was the day before Thanksgiving. She got some new Beanie Boos (two were from her brother).  She picked out Fruit Loops and pineapple for her birthday breakfast. I know. Ick. She woke up on her birthday morning to a few presents on the table, birthday napkins, a balloon, and her breakfast choices.  After dinner we had cake and a couple more presents. Then we had a family movie night and watched Inside Out. 

  



I didn't do any Black Friday shopping, but I'll probably do some Cyber Monday shopping at Teachers Pay Teachers! There's a sitewide sale November 30th-December 1st. My entire store will be on sale for 20% off INCLUDING ALREADY DISCOUNTED BUNDLES. If you enter the code SMILE at checkout, TPT will give you an additional 10% off of that! The sale will be a great opportunity to pick up some great products for December and beyond!

Have a wonderful weekend, and thanks for stopping by.  

1 comment:

  1. Fruit Loops and pineapple sounds exactly like what I would have picked for a birthday breakfast as a kid, lol. Thanks for pointing me towards the Undercover Classroom store!

    ReplyDelete