Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sunday Scoop

Happy Sunday, everyone. I'm linking up with Kristen, Juliet, and Cassie at The Teaching Trio for Sunday Scoop. 



I spent some of Friday night and last night grading reading journals, but I have more correcting to do. Yesterday I did NO school work, because I hung out at my friend's house ALL DAY. The kids played, and we chatted and drank coffee. Since I rested yesterday, today is payday. The bag was very, very full this weekend. My lesson plans are all in my brain, but need to be transferred to my plan book.  

My son keeps coming out of his room with shirts that are too short! They seem almost big enough until he stretches. I really need to get in his room, purge his clothing, and see what he needs for the fall and winter. 

My husband, the kids, and I are heading to the apple orchard today. It's a gorgeous day for it. You'll notice I said I hope to EAT apple pie, not BAKE it.  My husband is the baker around here. If it were up to me, all apple pies would be store bought and not that yummy.  I will help peel and cut the apples though!

Enjoy your day and have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you had a great day at the orchard! All the apple themed posts I've seen this week definitely have me craving apple pie!

    ReplyDelete