Wednesday, July 15, 2015

What's in YOUR trunk?

It's time for another Wordless Wednesday linky with Miss DeCarbo at Sugar and Spice.  My question for you this week?  What do you have in your car?  If you're a teacher, my hunch is that you have your car stuffed with things that you plan to take to school.  




Here's a list of the items in my car:
  • Plastic shoeboxes which I'll be using for book bins
  • Books from my friend's daughter (Junie B. Jones)
  • Books from The Book Barn
  • Books from Goodwill
  • Erasers for my back to school bags
  • Stickers because you can never have enough
  • A beach chair and a new sand shovel
  • Plastic utensils and paper plates for the picnic we're going to on Saturday
  • Snow pants and a coat that I'll be passing along to my sister-in-law for my niece
Yep! This is a fairly typical carload for me during the summer. I'm hoping to get to my classroom tomorrow, and I'll be unloading the school stuff at least. So, what's in YOUR car?  Leave a comment and let me know!




3 comments:

  1. Great question! I have a bag from the teacher store in the back of my SUV. It's for a teacher "secret pal" exchange I'm involved in!

    Learning at the Teacher Table

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yowza! That's a full vehicle. My trunk is empty right now, except for a soccer ball rolling about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laugh at your list! My car is a Smart, so I have to be very careful with the space. It is amazing what will fit in there though! I just made my first trip into school to drop off a load of supplies. 'Tis the season! See you around. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete