Monday, July 27, 2015

BTS In a Flash: Just for the Teacher FAVES

Heading back to the classroom after summer break is exciting, and we all look forward to it.  But let's be honest. It's also the start of a go-go-go routine and lots of stress!  I'm sharing a few favorite things that are just for me. They're things that make the school year a bit more balanced. Join in and participate in the back to school photo collage event with Layla from Fancy Free in 4th, Jamie from Diary of a Not So Wimpy Teacher, and Courtney from Ramona Recommends. Head over to their blogs to learn more.



A refillable water bottle with a straw...  I drink more water when I have a straw. I don't know why.  A bunch of teachers chip in to pay for bottled water at our school.  I refill my cup at least twice per day. I also like to bring flavored seltzer with my lunch sometimes.  Otherwise, I'm tempted to buy soda from the vending machine in the teachers' lounge. 



My Keurig and Green Mountain Breakfast Blend coffee...  I like to make a cup for the road.



Audiobooks...  I have a 40 minute commute.  I listen to music sometimes, but what I really love is listening to books. I've purchased some of my own  My library has a decent collection, too.  I avoid talk radio at all costs, because it stresses me out! Starting the day stressed is never a great idea.



Bars...  Our favorites are Larabars and Bear Naked Bars.  Sometimes, I'll make a smoothie or have cereal.  If I'm in a rush, these bars are good for breakfast.  



Fancy-schmancy binder clips...  Do binder clips need to be pretty? Of course they don't. But pretty binder clips are just fun.  I'm always tempted to buy more when I see them.

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. I love Lara Bars but have never tried those Bear Naked ones. Thanks for linking up!
    Layla

    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those choc chip p.butter bars look amazing! It's hard to go wrong with that combo!! Love your binder clip collection too!! Very pretty indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete