Sunday, July 19, 2015

BLOGIVERSARY FREEBIE & Sunday Scoop

Today is my one-year BLOGIVERSARY!  There will be a celebratory freebie at the end of this post, but first I'm linking up with Kristen, Juliet, and Cassie at The Teaching Trio for Sunday Scoop!



There's a huge product that I've been intending to create for months.  I put it off until summer so that I could give it my FULL attention! It HASN'T had my full attention.  I finally made some progress, and now I'm having fun with it.  I will finish this week or next.   

My son takes excellent care of his glasses, but it's time for new ones.  We usually go to Walmart and have had no problems.  

Our school recently adopted new social studies and science standards.  Time to teach content is limited, so I need to create a pacing guide to help me figure out how I'll get to everything.  Then, I can actually start to work on lesson plans.  

Last year, I blogged about working on my nieces' scrapbooks. Well, they still aren't finished!  I'm going to need to work on those this week.  I'm also hoping for a beach day, but I might be trying to plan too much for one week!

Now for the freebie!  I've had a lot of fun keeping this blog, and I wanted to create a little gift for those of you who take the time to visit!  Thank you!  This packet is comparable to the math and literacy activities that I sell in  my Teachers Pay Teachers store, but it's FREE!  Just click here or on the image to download the activities.  


Thanks for stopping by!  Head over to The Teaching Trio for more Sunday Scoops!

12 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary!!! I am like you, I am working on TPT items being made.

    Jasmine H.
    The Social Media Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Working on TPT items can be absorbing. Have fun!
      Jan

      Delete
  2. My blogiversary is coming soon. I guess I better get started!
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm following your blog, so I'll need to keep an eye out for your blogiversary post. Thanks for stopping by.
      Jan

      Delete
  3. Happy blogiversary! I hope that you are able to get to the beach!

    Julie
    TheHipTeacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We stocked up on beach snacks today, so we should be able to make it happen!
      Jan

      Delete
  4. Happy Happy Blogiversary!! This is my first time on your blog and I hope to read more in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogiversary, girl! Hard to believe it's been one year since you took the plunge! Love the freebie - and go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for encouraging me to take the plunge! I appreciate you.

      Delete
  6. Happy blogiversary!! Mine is coming up next month! Can't believe how fast this year has gone by! You've done a great job developing your blog in a year!! I hope to really get mine to be "fully operational" over the course of the next year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome blog! Keep up the good work!! And get those kids to the beach! (Or sprinkler) haha

    ReplyDelete