Saturday, June 20, 2015

Teachers Love Summer Linky


I'm linking up with Aimee at Primarily Speaking for a summer celebration linky party.  Yesterday was our last day of school.  We had something like six snow days during the winter, but it's summer now!  Why does this teacher love summer? Here are a few reasons!





Time with my family and my friends... It's so nice to have time to just hang out at home, but we also have certain places that we visit and certain people that we spend time with.  In the summer we usually head to the zoo or the aquarium at least once.  There's a huge sunflower field that is fun to visit. They create paths through the field that you can traipse through.  I've already made plans to hang out with some good friends this summer.  During the school year, there's no time to get together.



The beach... We live about 45 minutes from the ocean, so we make a point of fitting in at least 3 or 4 beach days each summer.  Sitting in the sun and listening to the waves are two of my favorite things to do.  



Time to read... I already have a stack of books to read.  The kids and I visit the library regularly over the summer. We hit used bookstores and thrift stores, too.  I used to combine beach visits with reading,but since I have children to watch now those days are long gone!  

Why do YOU love summer?  Head over to Primarily Speaking to link up and join in the fun.  








1 comment:

  1. That sunflower field is amazing! I love that they create maze like paths through the field. How fun! I hope you enjoy your beach days and family time this summer! Thank you for linking up!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete