Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Summer Flashback: Tell All Tuesday!

I've discovered a fun linky hosted by Teach Talk Inspire and My Day in K.  It's called Tell All Tuesday.

This week's topic encourages everyone to share a summer flashback memory.  I don't have many summer photos of myself as a kid.  Lots of memories. Not lots of photos. So, I perused my files to find some oldies but goodies of my kids!




Photos from when my kids were little... We came home from work/daycare, and they played outside together in our shady front yard. Even then Seth was a patient and fabulous big brother to Gabrielle.  


This is Seth on the playground at my school. It's a summer tradition for the kids to come with me to my classroom. Then, sometimes, the kids get some time to play out on the playground.  


Another summer tradition is to go the fair in the town where I teach. It's always held on the weekend closest to my son's birthday.  This is Seth and me in 2010 on the Ferris wheel. He wanted me to tell everyone that he is NOT having a bad attitude in the picture. I think he looks adorable. He thinks he looks snotty!

Just for reference, here are some up-to-date photos of my kids from just a few days ago. You can only appreciate their little-kid cuteness if you compare it to present photos! They're actually pretty darn cute now, too!


For more summer flashbacks, head over to Teach Talk Inspire or My Day in K.  Enjoy your week!




4 comments:

  1. How cute! And he doesn't look snotty at all. :) Boys are so silly. Hah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, how cute are your kiddos! Thanks for sharing your summer memories and linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so adorable! Then and now! He just looks like the sun was in his eyes in that picture. Lol. Zoe looks a lot like Gabrielle! Can't wait till her hair is longer so I can make it cute like Gabrielle's there!

    ReplyDelete