Monday, May 18, 2015

Feeling Summery FREEBIE

I still have 23 days left of school, but the weather has been sunny and GORGEOUS!  It just feels summery to me.  In my mind I've started to celebrate summer just a little bit early.  I'll need to stay focused for the next few weeks, but I've decided to celebrate the fact that it's almost summer by sharing a little freebie that I created.

My students LOVE multiplication and division color-by-number, so I made a couple of different sheets to keep them practicing and engaged.  I might have to create more for that last week of school! You can grab the sheets by clicking here or on the image below.


Digital papers by Gina Marie Huff, owner and designer at Weeds and Wildflowers Designs

If you're already on vacation, hooray for you!  If, like me, you're hanging on and furiously teaching as much as you can before you run out of time... Hang in there!  Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment