Monday, April 27, 2015

Quadrilaterals and Smelly Lymph Nodes

We've started state testing.  Today was day one, and I'm SO TIRED!  It's amazing that sitting while the students do all of the hard work can be so draining.

Tonight, as I sat on the couch with my husband, I told him that I felt like I was losing my voice and that my lymph nodes felt swollen. Then I said, "I wonder if being exhausted can make your lymph nodes SMELL."  Not swell. Smell!  He suggested that I get that checked.

Tea with honey and an early bedtime are needed, I think!

In the classroom, I've been trying to keep our review engaging. Linda Kamp from Around the Kampfire shared a great idea on her blog.  Her class did a project that she called Quadrilateral Quotes. My students LOVED it.  You can visit Around the Kampfire by clicking here.  You can pop over to Linda's Teachers Pay Teachers store by clicking here.

Here are a couple of photos of my students' quadrilateral creations. Have a good week!








No comments:

Post a Comment