Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Love/Hate Relationship With Snowsuits

It's Wednesday at 6:30 a.m., and I'm still in my jammies.  There's another delay!  We had freezing rain early this morning.  I decided that with all this extra time, I'd link up with Miss DeCarbo at Sugar and Spice for Wordless Wednesday.




Bags of snowsuits and boots have taken over the space underneath my table.  I'm glad kids are finally getting outside. They've been way too cooped up for way too long.  They look really cute all bundled up, too.  On the other hand, giving them time to change in and out of snow gear takes some of my teaching time. I always hate to lose teaching time!

How does your school handle recess when there's inclement weather?  








1 comment:

  1. We are inside if the temperature or windchill is below 15. In other words, December, January, and February. Kids could play in the snow if they had snow suits, but no one brings them. Most probably don't have one.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete