Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sunday Scoop

It's a ridiculously cold Sunday in the Northeast.  I'm happy to be indoors in my sweats and wool socks.  I'm also glad to be linking up with Kristen, Juliet, & Cassie from The Teaching Trio for another Sunday Scoop



It's Sunday, and I've been procrastinating in a BIG way!  In my bag are a stack of narrative writing prompts and another stack of midyear math tests.  The math tests will be quick to grade.  And I know once I start working, I'll actually have a blast reading the kids' stories.  Right now, though, I'm just not into it!  

On Wednesday, I'm scheduled to meet with my principal for my midyear check-in.  I need to analyze some data and record it in an organized way so we'll actually have something to talk about!  

It has finally stopped snowing, and the sun is out. There is a serious windchill warning though.  I've asked my husband to please wait until tomorrow afternoon to go out and use the snowblower.  I like his face with all of the parts unfrozen!  

I'm hoping to get out in the next couple of days to buy duct tape for a class project. I'd also like to get over to see my stepmother.  With the cold and the additional snow forecast for Tuesday, I'm not sure it will happen.

Two more days of winter break!  You've got to love those long weekends.  Do you have any additional time off this week?  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!




1 comment:

  1. I have my check-in this week, too and am still waiting for my unannounced observation which should have happened by now. The snow sure does look all pretty and white but I'm weary...March/spring can't come quick enough!
    Firstgradebloomabilities

    ReplyDelete