Saturday, February 14, 2015

A Rootin-Tootin Valentine's Day

Let me start by saying that some of you may be completely appalled by what I'm about to share.  I can only apologize in advance.  Here's what my kids woke up to this morning as a Valentine's Day surprise.



Yes. Whoopie cushions.  They were a GAS! (Pun TOTALLY intended!)  I had also put out a trail of red paper heart doilies from the kids' rooms to the kitchen. The cat liked that. 


And, of course, I left a few surprises around the house for my husband.  One was in the fridge.  He spotted it when he went to get the eggs and bacon for our Valentine's Day breakfast. 


Happy Valentine's Day!  We're having yet ANOTHER snowstorm here in Connecticut. I'm ready for spring, but being snowed in with my family is kind of nice.  We have a four-day weekend. Do you get extra time off for Presidents' Day?  




1 comment:

  1. Who doesn't love a good Whoopie Cushion? Lucky kids! :)
    Firstgradebloomabilities

    ReplyDelete