Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wordless SNOWday

It's Wednesday, so it's time to link up again with Miss DeCarbo at Sugar and Spice for her weekly Wordless Wednesday party! 




We're having a snow day.  Yesterday, we had a gigantic snowstorm.  Blizzard Colbie came through. Where I live, we never actually got blizzard conditions, but we did get 20-something inches of snow. Usually it takes some time for towns and schools to completely clear everything.  So, it's our second day off in a row.  That makes 3 snow days so far.  I love being home, but I'm bummed that I probably won't have much time to use all of the fun groundhog activities I had planned! [Click here to read more about them.]

How may snow days have you had this year? For those of you who don't get snow, what kinds of inclement weather days do you have?  Is school cancelled often?

Have a great Wednesday! Head over to Sugar and Spice to see more Wordless Wednesday posts.


2 comments:

  1. Pretty pictures! We definitely get inclement weather, but I don't think any snow days this year. We did have a 'too cold' day.
    Deb
    Not very fancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pictures! We definitely get inclement weather, but I don't think any snow days this year. We did have a 'too cold' day.
    Deb
    Not very fancy

    ReplyDelete