Monday, January 26, 2015

Hunkering Down

Our family enjoys a little snow now and then.  Playing in it is fun.  Building snow people is something we look forward to.  In fact, there are three miniature snow people in our yard right now.



Now, blizzards are another story!  We could do without those.  We're under a blizzard warning here in Connecticut.  We're ready for it and are prepared to hunker down!  In a way, I guess it's kind of fun.  I'm thankful for our cozy house. [And for our generator in case we lose power.]


What's your favorite kind of weather? What weather do you hate the most?  Leave me some comments. I'll have plenty of time to read and respond while I'm hunkered down!

2 comments:

  1. I like crisp fall days. Generally I prefer cool to warm, but the worst would have to be those freezing cold windy days when they start telling you how long your pets can survive outside and how long it will take for any exposed skin before you get frost bite. Hope all goes well for you through this storm.
    Deb
    Not very fancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics of your kids are adorable. So happy looking! I love to LOOK at the snow but I'm terrified to drive in it so it becomes this "THING" in my head. Doom and gloom! :) I'm from NJ and people are just starting to lose power as the wind picks up. Stay warm! Generator? Lucky you!
    Firstgradebloomabilities

    ReplyDelete