Thursday, January 1, 2015

Currently for a New Year!

Wow! The first Currently of 2015.  Thanks to Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for hosting this fun linky each month!


Listening -- My son does chores, and I appreciate it.  I've been listening to him in the kitchen.  

Loving -- My entire family is home!  It's cozy, and I love it.

Thinking -- I'm trying to decide whether going to my classroom tomorrow would be a good idea.  I'm planned and mostly prepped for the week, so I don't NEED to.  However, getting a jump on things and getting some things prepped ahead of time wouldn't be a bad idea.  I'm still undecided!

Wanting -- My daughter is pretty much over her cold & cough. Now I'm sniffling!  At least I got to sleep in.  That's a lot better than trying to teach when congested.  Once, I was giving a spelling test with a stuffy nose.  The list had words with -ink and -ing.  I'm SO not kidding!  The kids kept asking me to repeat myself, because it was hard to tell which word I was saying.  We were all giggling by the end of the test.

Needing -- The gray is taking over!  Time to color!

Yes -- It is the year to start focusing on weight loss and exercise.  

Maybe -- We just might adopt another cat.  We went to see some cats at the shelter yesterday.  We're still mulling it over.

I wish -- I got to spend time with some good friends over the break.  I hadn't seen them in months. Other friends I planned to get together with, but we ran out of break!

Head over to Farley's blog to read about what everyone else is CURRENTLY doing.  



4 comments:

  1. Love hoppin' today! I have a wonderful son who does chores around the house...wish he could teach his older sisters! It is so wonderful to have all our family together...and yes we have sniffles in our house, too:( Cute blog...can't wait to check out your freebies! I am planning, too, but I don't think I will make it in. Happy New Year!

    Renee at The Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to school tomorrow! I need to get my copies made and finish report cards! I hate teaching when you feel sick, but I know we all do it more than we probably should. Glad you are able to rest and get better! Enjoy the last few days of your break.
    Miss King's Enchanted Kingdom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I don't have the option of going to school tomorrow! It would be nice to have that time, but I know it's best for my mental health to stay away a few more days.That's so funny about the spelling test with a cold. I know how hard it is to get out those nasal sounds! I hope you feel better soon!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice to have family home and a son doing chores! If you do go to school to get ahead, don't spend too much time there! Enjoy your break!!
    Heidi Neels
    Flipping For First

    ReplyDelete