Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Bulletin Board Sprucing: Wordless Wednesday

It's the first Wednesday since returning from break, and I'm linking up with Miss DeCarbo at Sugar and Spice for her weekly Wordless Wednesday linky party.



We started back to school on Monday, and I was glad that I'd hung the students' paper snowflakes and corresponding how-to pieces before leaving for break. It was nice to come in and see something cheerful and bright.  (The snowflake writing project was created by Stephanie at 3rd Grade Thoughts.  You can find it in her store here.  I highly recommend it!)

Have you hung anything new and bright in your classroom recently?  Do you have a favorite project that you display each year?  I'd love to read about it in the comments. 

Just for fun, I'm also sharing a humorous video that my husband played for me the other day.  It definitely goes along with my bulletin board title.  If you're a Star Trek fan, you'll appreciate it for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment