|Gabrielle at the ER a week ago! Still smiling even though she was in pain.|
Gabrielle's Top Tips for Dealing with Ear Infection Pain
(as dictated to Mom)
1. Put a warm sock on your ear when you're sleeping. My mom ironed one for me.
2. Don't cry if you can help it. It makes it feel worse.
3. Watch TV, because you have to keep your mind on something else until your medicine starts working. I like Littlest Pet Shop, Wild Kratts, and Octonauts.
4. Use two pillows when you're sleeping, so your ear hurts less. It helps you sit up so it feels better.
5. Cuddling your parents helps make you feel a little bit better.
6. It's soothing to my body when I take a bath. I like to play with my "How To Train Your Dragon" squirty toys from Christmas.
Gabrielle and I hope these tips were helpful. Thanks for stopping by.