Wednesday, January 14, 2015

An At-Home Wordless Wednesday

I'm linking up (from home) today with Miss DeCarbo at Sugar and Spice.  Her Wordless Wednesday linky is always fun.




These will require some explanation! I'm home with my daughter. She's had a very painful ear infection. To cope, we've been watching lots of Netflix and movies to keep her mind on something other than the fact that her ear hurts.  My brain is feeling just a bit mushy!  We don't usually watch a ton of television.  The collage above shows some of the things we've been watching.  My little lady seems to be improving, and I thank God for that.  

Don't forget to head over to Sugar and Spice for more Wordless Wednesday posts.  Enjoy the rest of your week!




2 comments:

  1. Glad your daughter is starting to feel better. My oldest son loved the Sound of Music when he was little, he's 19 now. He used to call it "The Maria movie"...lol.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been enjoying Netflix recently as I'm off work for a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete