Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday Scoop

It is COLD here in Connecticut!  It's 21 degrees F outside! Brrrr.  I'm linking up today with Kristen, Juliet, and Cassie at the Teaching Trio for the Sunday Scoop.



As always, there's laundry to do!  

Our math curriculum isn't bad, but I find the layout of the textbook pages kind of visually distracting. I've selected some problems to type up in a simpler format with somewhat larger text. 

I purged my kids' drawers again. I purged my clothing as well.  I think it multiplies. Seriously.  I'm not a big shopper, but it seems that there's always too much stuff in my drawers.  My trunk is half-full of bags that need to go to Goodwill one of these days!  I should just go today and get it over with. My kids and I always like to check out the books while we're there. 
  
I usually make myself a calendar each year, and I also make calendars as gifts.  It's almost December, so I need to get started!  I'd like some updated photos of my nieces and nephew so I can do that.  

Have a great week! Head over to The Teaching Trio to read more Sunday Scoops. 



3 comments:

  1. I have calendars to start too! This year, I'm making a handprint calendar for all of the grandparents, so I had better get started soon! Thanks for linking up!
    ~Kristen
    Chalk & Apples
    Teaching Trio

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love purging and donating things to Goodwill. It's amazing how much better I feel getting rid of things we don't use. Your calendars sound like they'll be a super-cute project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 21 degrees!!!! It was 30 where I was. It is really cold where you guys are. I love making calendars, they are so festive.

    Jasmine H.
    The Dots of Teaching

    ReplyDelete