Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Currently November

I have NOT been a consistent blogger.  During the past two weeks, it has been extremely busy.  We had parent conferences.  Teacher evaluation goals had to be typed up and submitted electronically.  In order to write the goals there was data to analyze.  I was observed and had a post-observation conference.  Budget paperwork was due.  And, of course, there was Halloween! Phew.  Blogging was put on the back burner.

I do feel energized enough to join Farley for her Currently linky.


As my son was cleaning the kitchen, he sang a medley of worship songs:  To God be The Glory, Mighty to Save, and God of Wonders.  I think my spirit smiled.  

I love the month of November! My daughter and I both have birthdays in November, and Thanksgiving is a favorite holiday of mine.  I'll be doing lots of turkey and Thanksgiving activities this month in the classroom.  In fact, we're writing a turkey expository piece in class.  I'll share more about that soon!

I've finished listening to The Perfect Storm by Sebastian Junger. I enjoy listening to books on CD in the car during my commute.  I'm reading Oogy: The Dog Only a Family Could Love by Larry Levin. It's slow going, because it's purely recreational, and who has time for that?

Enjoy the rest of your week!



1 comment:

  1. I am totally looking forward to some Thanksgiving day & turkey crafts.

    As for recreational reading, I feel ya. My book, which I am loving is just sitting on the shelf giving me the stink eye because I am not giving it enough attention. :/ Hope we get some time soon.
    Melissa
    Ms. K/1 ELL
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete