Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wordless Wednesday

It's midweek, and I'm linking up with Miss DeCarbo at Sugar and Spice for her Wordless Wednesday linky.






My son and I have a journal that we write back and forth in.  My five-year-old daughter wanted one, too.  We took a composition book and covered it with scrapbooking supplies and then put clear contact paper over all of it.  I used glue dots to adhere a purple ribbon for a bookmark.  We've been writing back and forth.  She is so cute about it!



Tonight, my daughter came out of the bathroom and told me that she needed to add toothpaste to our shopping list.  I didn't correct her spelling.  I know I probably should have.  My son was the one who added laundry detergent and shredded cheese to the list.  

I'm having so much fun watching my little girl develop as a reader and a writer. What changes do you enjoy witnessing in your children and/or your students?

Don't forget to visit Sugar and Spice for more Wordless Wednesday posts. Enjoy the rest of your week!

1 comment:

  1. Love the journal idea. What a precious entry from your daughter.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete