Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wordless Wednesday


I'm so glad to be linking up again with Christina at Sugar and Spice for Wordless Wednesday.  I don't have anything school-related to share today.  I absolutely love my students and my job, but I'm focused on something else right now.  My mind is on how blessed I am to come home to a peaceful home and a happy family. These are some photos of my kids playing in the yard the other evening. I'm so thankful for them, my husband, and my fluffy cat!




Who/what are you thankful to come home to? I'd love it if you would leave a comment! Enjoy the rest of your week.  Don't forget to head over to Sugar and Spice to read more "Wordless Wednesday" posts.



3 comments:

  1. Always thankful to come home to family! Getting ready for FALL Break...2 weeks off! grandkids coming for a visit! A full house makes this GMA ...VERY HAPPY! Wendy 1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to meet via the linky. Yes, thankful for family and all that they bring to the mix - all alone in the house except for the cats so it's really quiet (wonder how long that will last?)
    Special Teaching at Pempi's Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extremely thankful for my husband! He is totally my rock in the sanity zone. My daughter also, but she being almost 2, isn't always the most calming person to be around. :) ha ha.
    Steph
    Simple Insights

    ReplyDelete