Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wordless Wednesday



This is my first time linking up with Christina at Sugar and Spice for Wordless Wednesday.  


On Saturday my husband, my children, and I went out to dinner.  After dinner, we decided to browse around in the bookstore for awhile.  The minute we walked in I saw the new book by Jan Karon. She is the author of an entire series of books set in an imaginary mountain town called Mitford. She is, by far, my favorite author. I've been eagerly awaiting the release of her new book! You can visit mitfordbooks.com to learn more about the Mitford series.

Of course, my children left the bookstore with books as well.  My son selected Island of the Blue Dolphins. My daughter chose some Step Into Reading books with Barbie and Disney princesses as the main characters!  I saw Fire Fighters and bought it because one of my students is proud to have a dad who is a firefighter.

I'm not sure when I'll have time to read my new book, but when I start I'm sure it will be hard to put down.  Maybe I'd better wait until the weekend!

What do you like to read for pleasure?  What kinds of books do you like to purchase for your class?

No comments:

Post a Comment