Monday, September 15, 2014

Scripture Sunday Linky... On a Monday!

I'm happy to be linking up again with Ashley and Amanda at For His Glory Teaching.  

Getting up early has always been difficult for me, and it is a struggle for me to get out of bed early enough to spend time in His word and in His presence before getting ready for work.  I find that when I do spend the time, my day is completely different.  So, this scripture is a great reminder for me. You can grab it by clicking here or on the image.  Have a wonderful week!  


2 comments:

  1. Love this one!!! Thanks for linking up. Praying you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED to get up earlier. It's been way to long since I dove into the Bible in the AM. Love this! Praying for you too!

    Meredith

    ReplyDelete