Thursday, August 21, 2014

WHEN? Blog Hoppin' Back to School 2014

I'm back for another TEACHER WEEK post.  Head over to Blog Hoppin' to read what other teacher-bloggers have shared.  Today we're writing about our schedules.



Just typing the word schedule makes me cringe just a little bit.  It just seems that there is NEVER enough time in the day to do everything I want to do.  You'll notice on the schedule I'm about to share that we have only 30 minutes for content time.  Grammar, spelling, and cursive share a teeny-tiny time slot.  You may be wondering about Math and Reading F.I.T.  The acronym F.I.T. stands for Focused Intervention Time.  It is helpful to have that time blocked out to provide interventions, reteaching, centers, and enrichment.  This schedule might change a bit once we meet as a team on Monday, but here's what it looks like now.


Don't forget to head over to Blog Hoppin' to see how other teachers order their days.  



No comments:

Post a Comment