Sunday, August 31, 2014

Scripture Sunday Linky

Ashley and Amanda are hosting a new bi-weekly linky on their blog: For His Glory.   I'm excited to be linking up with them this Sunday.  This linky is one I'm particularly excited about.  There have been many times when I've felt tired, discouraged, and impatient in the classroom.  I've found that to be the teacher my students need, I need the Lord's strength, wisdom, and love working in my life.


Here's a verse that's been helping me lately.   Teaching can be stressful, and we often feel less-than-appreciated.  I've been downright disgruntled at times.  This verse reminds me that I didn't become a teacher to be appreciated.  My purpose is to love my students and to work as hard as I can to be the best teacher I can be for them.  That's what matters. You can download and print the scripture if you would like to. Just click on the image to grab it. 


Happy Sunday to all of you!  Have a great week.



No comments:

Post a Comment