Saturday, July 19, 2014

Welcome! I've finally taken the plunge!

Welcome to my brand new blog! I have been an avid READER of educational blogs for the past year or so.  The idea of starting my own blog was rather daunting, but I've finally done it!  I am right in the middle of my summer vacation, so I am not sharing anything school-related today.  Instead, I'd like to say that after four weeks of summer vacation I FINALLY got my kids to the beach.  We are blessed to live within easy-driving distance of the ocean.  There are beaches with "largish" waves, but I prefer calmer water.  Last year, I couldn't get my daughter anywhere near the water.  She wanted no part of it.  Today she was ALL ABOUT the waves!  My son, as always, was completely soaked in the first five minutes.


I'll be back soon with some classroom set-up photos!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! It looks like your kids took the plunge, and so did you! Good luck with your new adventure!-Lisa

    ReplyDelete